Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have had this dip recipe for ages. We like it because it doesn't have any guacamole or avocado. To spice it up even more I have used spicy taco sauce and added some green chilies.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can jalapeno bean dip
- 8 ounces taco sauce (if you want spicy use hot or medium)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- tomatoes, chopped (as much or little as you like)
- 5 ounces sliced black olives
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- Layer platter in above order leaving a little of each layer showing underneath.
- Sprinkle with extra tomatoes, olives and onions around platter if desired.
- Serve with chips.