This is so much better than your average 7 layer bean dip! You'll never want to eat that boring dip again! Make sure to try to use the same brand of enchilada sauce....I've found it really makes a big difference in the taste of the entire dish. This recipe is always gone within 20 minutes and every party that I take it to!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (10 ounce) cans spicy refried beans or 3 (10 ounce) cans refried beans with jalapeno
- 1 (8 ounce) can of las palmas red enchilada sauce
- 16 ounces ultimate guacamole, Ultimate Guacamole
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet of hot taco seasoning mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container sour cream
- 24 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or 24 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) cans sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup finely chopped roma tomato
- 1Spread unheated beans in the bottom of a 9x11 size glass dish or glass baking pan.
- 2Pour enchilada sauce evenly over the beans.
- 3Spoon on guacamole and spread evenly.
- 4In a separate dish, mix together the taco seasoning and the sour cream until well blended.
- 5Spoon this sour cream mixture over the guacamole and spread around evenly.
- 6Sprinkle cheese on top of these layers until you have a complete "layer" of cheese.
- 7Drain the cans of black olives and sprinkle them evenly on top of the cheese.
- 8Do the same with the green onions, and then finally with the diced tomatoes.
- 9Cover tightly and chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- 10Now, invite a few friends over, set it on the table with some tortilla chips, and watch it disappear!
- 11This dish will keep for about a week if tightly covered in the refrigerator.
- 12Combine a few spoonfuls of this dip with taco meat and place in tortillas or taco shells for an amazing ready to eat meal!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 8 Layer Fiesta Dip
Serving Size: 1 (635 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 263.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: