Recipe by Hollyism
Very quick and easy Taco Soup recipe... just dump in the contents of 8 cans and add some taco seasoning and you're good to go!
Top Review by Audrey C.
Such a quick and easy dinner! I use this for those nights that I don't have a lot of time to cook... or my kitchen is a mess and I don't want to deal with it ;) I serve it with lime tortilla chips and, on top of my serving anyway, a dollop of sour cream.
- 242.95 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 242.95 g can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 235.01 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 246.92 g can sweet corn, drained
- 202.41 g can chicken breasts, drained
- 174.06 g can cream of chicken soup
- 161.87 g can green enchilada sauce
- 226.79 g can chicken broth
- 20.12 g packet taco seasoning