Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very quick and easy Taco Soup recipe... just dump in the contents of 8 cans and add some taco seasoning and you're good to go!
- 242.95 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 242.95 g can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 235.01 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 246.92 g can sweet corn, drained
- 202.41 g can chicken breasts, drained
- 174.06 g can cream of chicken soup
- 161.87 g can green enchilada sauce
- 226.79 g can chicken broth
- 20.12 g packet taco seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Love this soup! We add a bit of shredded cheese and crunched up tortilla chips.
This was absolutely the best recipe for taco soup I have ever made! I tweaked it just a bit for a little more spice..I used petite diced mexican tomatoes, red enchilada sauce (out of green) and added low sodium black beans instead of regular (gotta watch the salt at my house) can of mexican style corn, I omitted the pinto beans as husband is not a fan and instead added diced fresh onion and mushrooms just sautéed them in the pan before adding anything else, diced up a leftover chicken breast and added 1/2 lb of ground turkey and a little cumin. All of the rest was the same. Oh my..it's just my husband and I at home now and we about devoured the entire pot! I bet it's like spaghetti or chili and even better the next day! YUM! THANK YOU!
I made this last night and it has a wonderful flavor! I love the recipe because its so easy to do. The only thing I might do next time is add some onion. I added green onions on top as a topping along with a dollop of sour cream and shredded cheese.