1/4 Photos of 8 Can Taco Soup
Very quick and easy Taco Soup recipe... just dump in the contents of 8 cans and add some taco seasoning and you're good to go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 242.95 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 242.95 g can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 235.01 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 246.92 g can sweet corn, drained
- 202.41 g can chicken breasts, drained
- 174.06 g can cream of chicken soup
- 161.87 g can green enchilada sauce
- 226.79 g can chicken broth
- 20.12 g packet taco seasoning
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- 2Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
- 3Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 8 Can Taco Soup
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 1198.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 24.6 g