Recipe by Hollyism
Very quick and easy Taco Soup recipe... just dump in the contents of 8 cans and add some taco seasoning and you're good to go!
Top Review by Audrey C.
Such a quick and easy dinner! I use this for those nights that I don't have a lot of time to cook... or my kitchen is a mess and I don't want to deal with it ;) I serve it with lime tortilla chips and, on top of my serving anyway, a dollop of sour cream.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can chicken breasts, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning