Recipe by Chef JDecember28
From Weight watchers. 1 cup serving is 2 pts.
Top Review by Marissa M.
This is one of those recipes that is easy to throw together on a weeknight, and tastes pretty good. I usually pair it with some cheesy jalapeno cornbread. My kids love this dish, and I love it when it starts getting colder out!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, Whole Kernel
- 1 (15 ounce) can potatoes, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetable soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning