Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Weight watchers. 1 cup serving is 2 pts.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, Whole Kernel
- 1 (15 ounce) can potatoes, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetable soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- pour all cans into 1 pot. Dont drain.
This is one of those recipes that is easy to throw together on a weeknight, and tastes pretty good. I usually pair it with some cheesy jalapeno cornbread. My kids love this dish, and I love it when it starts getting colder out!
I agree that this isn't for a "foodie". I didn't like this at all. I used low-fat chili. I did end up spicing this up with garlic salt, pepper and onion powder. Made for PAC Spring 2013.
Not food for a "foodie". Lo cal, fairly healthy but a "CANNED" soup. I did use the turkey chili.