Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Weight watchers. 1 cup serving is 2 pts.
Make and share this 8 Can Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, Whole Kernel
- 1 (15 ounce) can potatoes, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetable soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- pour all cans into 1 pot. Dont drain.
I agree that this isn't for a "foodie". I didn't like this at all. I used low-fat chili. I did end up spicing this up with garlic salt, pepper and onion powder. Made for PAC Spring 2013.
Not food for a "foodie". Lo cal, fairly healthy but a "CANNED" soup. I did use the turkey chili.
The recipe that I was given was similar to this but just a wee bit different. No taco seasoning. And the canned chili should be turkey chili due to less fat.