Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wow! What an easy meal. Just dump these cans in a pot, heat it up and serve. My husband couldn't believe I whipped this soup up in 15 minutes! Serve with some warm rolls w/butter. It's an awesome recipe for busy wives!
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans vegetable soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced white potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 6 ounces sausage, chopped up (optional)
- Just dump all these cans in a pot.
- DO NOT DRAIN ANY OF THEM!
- Add some chopped up sausage if you like.
- Heat it up on medium for about 15 minutes and serve.
This was so easy and so good! Thanks for the great recipe.
This is a fun and easy soup to put together. I like soup spicy so I added Cayenne pepper and chili powder to the mix along with about 1 t. season salt. Thanks for posting this Sarah, I made it for ZWT.