Prep 10 mins
Cook 576 hrs
This recipe as been a Christmas tradition for many years. It goes great with ham or turkey as a side dish.
- 1 (12 ounce) can 7-up
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- In a saucepan combine 7-up, lime jello, crushed pineapple, juice and all, cream cheese cut up into small size pieces.
- Heat on medium heat and stir until warm and cheese is melting into cottage cheese size pieces.
- Stir in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and chopped pecans. Stir until marshmallows and Cool Whip are melted. Pour into 9x9 glass bowl.
- Refrigerate 24 hours.
This was a nice, refreshing dessert salad. I only had one box of lime jello, so I substituted lemon for the other and it turned out fine.