Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've used this on several occasions only to find the entire batch gone. Its a good punch.
Make and share this 7-Up Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) raspberry Kool-Aid, pkg
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice
- 6 ounces frozen pineapple juice
- 2 (20 ounce) bottles 7-up
- Mix kool-aid according to directions on pkg.
- Add the frozen juices.
- When ready to serve add 7-up.
Due to living in Australia and not having access to Kool-Aid, I made this without it - yum! Kids thought it was great. Thanks for posting.
This is a great recipe! It's easy to make and super yummy.
I love punch and this is a good one. I served it at my daughters' birthday dinner and everyone liked. Glad I doubled the recipe. Thanks mommyoffour. Bullwinkle