2 hrs 15 mins
From: Yahoo/ DougDelights
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a plastic cooking bag place flour and shake it around to coat the inside of the bag.
- 2Place the pork loin in the bag.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the 7-up, red pepper, onion, garlic and soy sauce.
- 4Pour this over the pork loin.
- 5Seal the plastic bag and let marinate overnight.
- 6Turn the pork roast once while in the plastic bag.
- 7Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 8Place the cooking bag in a large baking dish.
- 9Cut 6 (1-inch) slits into the top of the bag.
- 10Let roast for 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours or until pork is done.
- 11Remove the pork roast from the plastic cooking bag and set aside.
- 12Drain the vegetables away from the liquid. Discard the vegetables.
- 13In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine 2 tbsps Wonder Flour and 2 tbsps cold water. Add 2 tbsps sweet and sour sauce;combine. Add the cooking liquid from the pork. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened. (I serve with sweet and sour sauce only).
- 14Slice the pork roast and serve with the glaze.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7-Up Pork Roast With Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.5
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 455.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 46.0 g