Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From the MDC kitchen to yours.
- 7 ounces 7-Up soda
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks, undrained
- 3 ounces lime gelatin or 3 ounces peach gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- Combine 7-Up and marshmallows in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until marshmallows are melted.
- Add Jello, stirring well.
- Add hot mixture to cream cheese (at room temperature) slowly and beat until smooth.
- Add pineapple and nuts.
- Chill until partly set.
- Fold in whipped cream and Miracle Whip; blend thoroughly.
- Pour into lightly oiled 2-quart mould.
- Refrigerate until firm.