Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 7 ounces 7-Up soda
- 1⁄4 lb marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- Combine 7-up and marshmallows in saucepan.
- Cook until melted.
- Add jello and stir until dissolved, Cream cheese in mixing bowl; add hot mixture to cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add pineapple and nuts.
- Chill until almost set.
- Fold in Cool whip and mayonnaise.
- Pour into oblong dish or mold.
- Refrigerate until set.