Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This jello salad recipe is in a church cookbook, the church I grew up in Missouri. I made it with our Easter ham this year, and it was yummy! You can form it in a (small) mold, or put it in a 8 x 8 pan and cut into squares. Time prep includes 2 hours of refridgerating for it to set.
- 7 ounces 7-Up soda (or lemon-lime soda)
- 2 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 ounces lime Jell-O gelatin
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup Cool Whip, brand topping
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- In pan on medium heat, melt 7-up and marshmallows together. Add Jello (no water) gradually. Take off heat and leave in pot.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese and pineapple until mixed well. Add jello mixture to the bowl. Then, fold in coolwhip maonaise and chopped walnuts.
- Pour in dish or mold and refridgerate until it is solid.