1/1 Photo of 7-Up Cranberry Punch
4 hrs 8 mins
This is the most delicious punch. My mom used to make it for holiday gatherings. My sisters and I could never get enough of this punch and looked forward to gatherings when my mom would make it. It has a unique flavor with the cinnamon syrup. Appears as though it takes a long time to make but it is the cinnamon syrup that requires advance preparation. My mom would make the syrup up days in advance of the punch and store it in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill fruit juices and 7-Up.
- 2Simmer water, sugar and cinnamon sticks together for 10 minutes.
- 3Set aside for several hours to allow the mixture to develop the cinnamon spiced flavor.
- 4Prior to serving time, remove the cinnamon sticks from the sugar syrup.
- 5In a large punch bowl, combine the sugar syrup, cranberry juice, orange juice, and lemon juice.
- 6Slowly pour in the 7-Up.
- 7Add ice-cubes and garnish with lime slices if desired.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7-Up Cranberry Punch
Serving Size: 1 (3716 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g