Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Really easy to make on a busy day.
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can 7-Up soda
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Place chicken in bottom of crock pot. Add butter.
- Mix 7-Up with salt and parsley. Pour over top. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
So easy and delicious! I made this in the crock pot after cutting the chicken in thin pieces. I cooked it for 3 hours and served it with egg noodles. I didn't find it too sweet like other reviewers.
I made this exactly as written but my family thought it was just OK. The chicken was too sweet for us. My chicken was very moist but I only cooked mine for three hours on low. This was very easy to put together and is made with ingredients I normally have on hand.
This was awesome. It turned out really sweet and moist and the kids loved it.