Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I got this recipe from a friend...
- 3 lbs frozen chicken breasts
- 1 cup Sprite
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon pressed garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Throw ingredients in crock pot and cook 4-6 hrs on high or 8-10 hrs on low.
We're Mt Dew kind of guys here, so that's what I used, along with 5 large chicken breasts, in this recipe & it turned out just fine! Quick & easy preparation, then off to do other things! A very nice keeper of a recipe, since we have chicken breast suppers quite a bit around here1 [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]