B & B Adams's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon supreme cake mix
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle 7-Up soda
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant jello lemon pudding mix
- 3/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Grease and flour three 8 inch cake pans.
- 3Mix first five ingredients together.
- 4Bake until cake tests done (30-35 minutes).
- 5Remove from oven and let rest for five minutes; turn out onto cooling rack to finish cooling.
- 6While the cake is baking, mix the first five topping ingredients together in a saucepan.
- 7Cook, stirring constantly, until thick.
- 8Cool and add the coconut.
- 9Spread topping between layers and on top of cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7-Up Cake II
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.3
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 126.0 mg
- Sodium 421.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 45.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g