- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon supreme cake mix
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle 7-Up soda
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant jello lemon pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease and flour three 8 inch cake pans.
- Mix first five ingredients together.
- Bake until cake tests done (30-35 minutes).
- Remove from oven and let rest for five minutes; turn out onto cooling rack to finish cooling.
- While the cake is baking, mix the first five topping ingredients together in a saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thick.
- Cool and add the coconut.
- Spread topping between layers and on top of cake.