Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 25 mins
7 Up bundt cake. Quick and easy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, soft
- 3 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 3⁄4 cup 7-Up soda
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in flour; beat in lemon extract and 7Up.
- Pour batter into well greased and floured 12 cup fluted mold.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes to an hour and 25 minutes.
- Cool; dust with conf.
- sugar if desired.
My family loves this cake! My husband is from the south and grew up on this kind of cake; it definitely got five stars from him.
Perfect all year cake!
Easy and yummy! Thanks