Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
I will always remember my grandmother making this cake every Christmas at our family reunion. It is not quite as sweet as some cakes in my opinion.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (1 ounce) box instant pineapple pudding
- 3⁄4 cup Wesson Oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can 7-Up soda
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (6 ounce) coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, including juice
- Mix all ingredients of cake together.
- Pour in greased and floured cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- For topping:.
- In saucepan stir all ingredients excluding coconut together. Cook until thick; stir in coconut. Pour over cake.