Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pineapple pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle 7-Up soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter or 1⁄2-1 cup margarine
- 1 cup coconut
- Mix all cake ingredients together and bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Mix all icing ingredients together and cook over medium heat until thick.
- Pour over cake while still hot.
This was a great cake I could not find the pineapple pudding so I used lemon. Great taste! Everyone loved it! Thanks!
This was very moist. I really enjoyed the flavor. The coconut was reaaly moist and over haul, I would for sure make this again. Thanks for the great recipe.