Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
An old recipe from a school cookbook.
Make and share this 7-Up Cake 1 recipe from Food.com.
- 510.29 g box Duncan Hines lemon supreme cake mix
- 96.38 g package Jell-O instant lemon pudding
- 4 eggs
- 177.44 ml oil
- 283.49 g bottle 7-Up soda
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 118.29-236.59 ml butter or 118.29-236.59 ml margarine
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Mix above cake items in order.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°.
- Mix and cook icing ingredients on medium heat until slightly thick.
- You may add coconut to mixture if desired.
- Punch holes in cake so it will absorb some of the icing.