Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
An old recipe from a school cookbook.
- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines lemon supreme cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jell-O instant lemon pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle 7-Up soda
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter or 1⁄2-1 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Mix above cake items in order.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°.
- Mix and cook icing ingredients on medium heat until slightly thick.
- You may add coconut to mixture if desired.
- Punch holes in cake so it will absorb some of the icing.