Cook1 hr 15 mins
This is THE BEST cake!! It is so good! At potlucks and get-togethers, it always disappears quickly. I love the light lemon flavor and the moistness of the cake. I got the recipe from my mother. It's always been a family favorite.
- Cream butter and sugar together for 20 minutes.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add flour and lemon extract.
- Fold in 7-Up.
- Pour into well-greased 12-cup Bundt pan or tube pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
- Make Lemon Glaze- mix powdered sugar and lemon juice together.
- When cake is cooled, dribble with Lemon Glaze.