Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From WW All Time Favorites. Needs to chill at least 1 hour.
Make and share this 7 Points Plus - Chicken Salad With Grapes and Walnuts recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt, plain, fat-free
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, reduced fat
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, fresh ground
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Combine yogurt, mayo, honey, vinegar, mustard, nutmeg, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Add chicken, grapes, and walnuts. Toss to coat.
- Cover and refridgerate 1-8 hours.
- 7 Points plus yields 3/4 cup.