1/1 Photo of 7 Minute Frosting
Kindall W's Note:
Great, easy frosting for a Devil's Food Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine egg whites, water, sugar, cream of tartar and salt in top of double boiler.
- 2Set over simmering water and beat with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes
- 3until soft peaks are formed.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 5Keep beating until frosting is stiff enough to spread. Use immediately.
- 6Plenty enough to fill and frost he 2-layer Devil's Food Cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7 Minute Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1249.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 516.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 303.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 300.8 g
- Protein 14.3 g