Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an easy cheesecake recipe that comes out light and delicious. Especially easy if you leave out the optional graham crust!
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml milk
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- prepared graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients together in the blender for seven minutes.
- Pour into spring form pan (with graham cracker crumbs pressed into the bottom for crust optional).
- Bake for one hour or until center is just about set.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
This is WONDERFUL!!!! Really light and fluffly and so easy to make. I also added a little Lemon Juice to it.
wow, i love this recipe. i made this cake 3 years ago and lost the recipe and couldn't remember where i got it from ... just stumbled across this on zaar. i made this several times with a crumb crust & can't wait to make it again. thanks for the great recipe, karen!
I made this last night for a friend who is having sort of a rough time and who's favorite thing is cheescake. I poured the batter into my springform pan only to realize that it was leaking. So I poured it into a pie plate and just went with it. It was done at 1 hour and I put it in the fridge overnight. I gifted it this morning and didn't get to try any but her report, when asked how many stars she would give it from 1-5 was "5! Definitely 5!" I made it crustless and she said she was dipping things (like pretzels!) into the cheesecake. Thanks for making it so easy to make my friend happy!