1 hr 10 mins
This is an easy cheesecake recipe that comes out light and delicious. Especially easy if you leave out the optional graham crust!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Blend all ingredients together in the blender for seven minutes.
- 3Pour into spring form pan (with graham cracker crumbs pressed into the bottom for crust optional).
- 4Bake for one hour or until center is just about set.
- 5Chill several hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7 Minute-7 Ingredient Blender Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.4
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.9 mg
- Sodium 145.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 5.6 g