Recipe by litldarlin
This is another recipe from my Aunt Ely. I have made this for my Craft Night get-together, and the ladies ate every bite.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans no-salt-added refried beans
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, fried and crumbled
- 2 (12 ounce) packages frozen avocado dip (thawed)
- 1 cup chopped black olives
- 1 pint light sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) jarmedium strength chunky salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry up ground beef, drain off grease, and set aside to cool.
- In an 8” x 8” baking dish, add the 2 cans of no salt refried beans.
- Spread evenly on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Add the cooled ground beef on top of the bean dip.
- Then add the 2 packages of thawed avocado dip.
- Then add 1 jar of medium strength chunky salsa.
- Add the 1 pint of sour cream to the top of the salsa.
- Top with 1 cup of chopped black olives, and the 1-1/2 cups of shredded taco or cheddar cheese.
- You can top this with the sliced jalapeño pepper as a garnish.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy.