Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
YUM! I did add an extra can of refried beans because I prefer more beans to sour cream. I also used Ro-Tel in place of the tomatoes to spice it up. For the taco seasoning mix I use Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix instead of the pre-packaged mix. Recipe courtesy of A Thrifty Mom. Thank you! Thank you! Serving size is estimated.
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix (or southwest dip)
- 2 cups cheese, grated
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup olive, diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- tortilla chips
- In a 9x13" pan, spread refried beans in an even layer.
- Add taco seasoning packet to a tub of sour cream and mix well.
- Spread sour cream mixture over the top of the beans in an even layer.
- Top with 2 cups of grated cheese.
- Chop tomatoes, olives, green onions, and cilantro and sprinkle on top of cheese layer.
- Serve with tortilla chips.