Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthier version of a classic favorite.
Make and share this 7 Layer Skinny Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can fat free refried black beans
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 avocado, chopped
- Spread the refried beans over the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, chili powder and cumin.
- Spread this mixture over the beans.
- Then sprinkle on the cheddar, scallions, olives, tomatoes and avocados.
- Chill until served.