Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a sandwich I made while digging through my fridge, it's got all of my favorite ingredients on here and looks pretty impressive once finished.
- 2 slices toasted potato bread
- 4 slices boar's head turkey pastrami
- 1 slice real American cheese (not cheese food)
- 1 slice boar's head smoked gruyere cheese
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard (mine is irish and has whiskey in it)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 kalamata olives
- 2 prune olives
- 2 slices bacon
- cracked pepper
- Lay down the slices of bread and spread out the mayo and mustard on the opposing sides.
- Then place the cheeses down onto the mustard side, and layer the meats on top of it.
- Slice the olives and place, then crack the pepper to taste.
- Enjoy with a nice stout like Macksons or even a wheat like Hoegaarden.