Recipe by GingerlyJ
I make this salad often for Potlucks and picnics.. even my kids who don't like veggies, love it
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 2 cups ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons barbecue seasoning
- 2 cups cooked crumbled bacon
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cups croutons
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread lettuce in the bottom of a disposable tin roaster.
- Place peas on top of lettuce.
- place carrots on top of peas.
- mix Broccoli and cauliflower.
- Place mix on top of Carrots.
- Mix dressing and barbecue seasoning.
- Layer dressing on top of broccoli and cauli.
- Mix Bacon and cheese.
- Layer on top of dressing.
- Top with croutons.