This is a lightened up version of the original recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cored and cut into pieces
- 1 cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups celery, thinly sliced
- 1 red onions or 4 scallions, slice thin
- 1 cup fat free sharp cheddar cheese (add more to taste)
- 1/2 lb center-cut bacon, cooked nice and crisp crumbled into pieces
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
- 1Layer first 5 ingredients, one at a time, in a large glass bowl so you can see each layer. Don't mix the ingredients.
- 2Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour evenly over the salad in the bowl.
- 3Add a layer of cheese, then a layer of bacon.
- 4Then top with egg if using.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7 Layer Salad
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.8
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 771.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free sharp cheddar cheese
Lawry's Seasoned Salt