Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of my favorite salads......add chopped cooked chicken or crumbled bacon to make this into a main dish.
- 1 head lettuce, torn in small pieces
- 1 head cauliflower, cut small
- 5 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 1 lb crisp bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, sliced in thin rings
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise
- Using a large bowl, place in layers in the following order.
- red onion.
- Mix the parmesan cheese, sugar and mayo together and "frost" the top of the layered veggies
- Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before tossing.
- Can be cut in half for less people.