Recipe by Your Sangoma
A delicious salad with lots of toppings. The only way to have a lettuce salad is with plenty of things on top!
- 1 small head lettuce
- 1 cup celery
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 4 green onions
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package green peas (thawed & dried)
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer bottom of serving dish with lettuce.
- Cut up celery, green pepper, and green onion and spread over lettuce.
- Spread the cut up eggs next. Follow with peas and bacon.
- Mix mayo and sugar together distribute over top.
- Spread grated cheese on top and serve!