Cool, light and refreshing. With springtime here and summer just around the corner, it can be served at showers, brunch or picnics. Low fat with alteration of ingredients. Cooking time includes the setting of jello and pudding.
- angel food cake, broken into pieces or poundcake
- 1 (3 ounce) boxstrawberry-banana Jello gelatin
- 3 -4 bananas, sliced round
- 1 can pineapple chunk, drained
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 1 container Cool Whip
- fresh berries (to garnish) (optional)
- Prepare jello and pudding according to directions on box; put in fridge until set, about 4 hours.
- Follow directions as above, using the cool whip and berries as top garnish.
- Chill until served.
- Serve in a punch bowl or glass trifle bowl.