1/2 Photos of 7 Layer Punchbowl Dessert
4 hrs 25 mins
Cool, light and refreshing. With springtime here and summer just around the corner, it can be served at showers, brunch or picnics. Low fat with alteration of ingredients. Cooking time includes the setting of jello and pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- angel food cake, broken into pieces or poundcake
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry-banana Jello gelatin
- 3 -4 bananas, sliced round
- 1 can pineapple chunk, drained
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1Prepare jello and pudding according to directions on box; put in fridge until set, about 4 hours.
- 2Follow directions as above, using the cool whip and berries as top garnish.
- 3Chill until served.
- 4Serve in a punch bowl or glass trifle bowl.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7 Layer Punchbowl Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: