this dip never lasts for long! this can be made the day before but make sure you take out of the fridge 30 minutes before serving to let the beans soften. Serve with thick tortilla chips for less breakage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine half of the packet of taco seasoning with the beans and mix thoroughly.
- 2Mash 3-4 avocados & season with lemon juice, salt & pepper.
- 3Shred cheese, chop cilantro & dice tomato.
- 4In a large casserole dish or aluminum tray layer beans evenly in bottom of the pan.
- 5Spoon several large spoonfuls (maybe 4 across & 6 down) of guacamole on top of beans & use the back of a fork carefully/softly spread evenly over beans.
- 6Repeat step 5 with the sour cream.
- 7Sprinkle remaining taco seasoning evenly over sour cream.
- 8Lightly sprinkle salsa over sour cream.
- 9Sprinkle sharp cheddar cheese over salsa, then sprinkle with cilantro, diced tomato & drained sliced olives.
- 10Let sit out for 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7 Layer Party Dip
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.0
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 274.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g