Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious dip is always gone before dinner is even served! My kids even like it. So easy to make! For Weight Watchers, it's 0 points/serving (but there are 38 servings! so be careful!)
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons olives, sliced, pitted
- Mix cream cheese with elecrtic mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add seasoning mix, beat until well blended.
- Spread onto bottom of 9 inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Layer remaining ingredients over cream cheese mixture; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Serve with low fat tortilla chips or cut-up vegetables.