Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family and Church family loves it. I always leave with an empty container when bringing this dish. Be prepared to share recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces salsa
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped (green tops included)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- Mix softened cream cheese and sour cream together. Spread into bottom of dish at least 3 inches deep. Pour salsa over this and spread evenly. Layer additional ingredients as listed, adding bacon prior to serving. Chill prior to serving at least 2 hours. Add bacon before serving to keep crisp. Serve with corn or tortilla chips.