Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is always a favorite whenever it's served, and so easy! If you don't have bacon, you can use 1/2 jar of Bacos.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (put apart or cut in bite size pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen peas (don't cook, thaw in hot water and drain)
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons sugar (added to Miracle Whip)
- 4 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 8 slices cooked bacon (cool & crumble)
- Layer in glass rectangle dish:.
- lettuce, celery, onion, green pepper, frozen peas, and Miracle Whip.
- Put cheese and bacon on top.
- Toss before serving.
- Can make the night before.
Great recipe that I have used many times although I don't use the topping in order to cut calories. I also use low fat Miracle Whip. Thanks for posting this!