1/2 Photos of 7 Layer Jello
This is another version of the pretty gelatin dessert that alternates different colored gelatin with milky white layers. It has the consistency of Jello Jigglers, which makes it an ideal finger food for kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Very lightly grease a 9"x12" pan.
- 2Mix 1 box jello and 1 package gelatin with 1 cup boiling water.
- 3Pour into pan and refrigerate until set, about 20 minutes.
- 4While first layer is setting, dissolve 2 packages gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Add 1 can sweetened condensed milk and 1 3/4 cup boiling water. Cool to room temperature.
- 5Pour 1 cup milk mixture over the first jello layer; refrigerate until set.
- 6Repeat Step 1 with the next jello flavor, making sure it's at room temperature before carefully pouring over the milk layer.
- 7Alternate jello and milk layers, ending with the last jello flavor.
- 8Keep in mind that as you add more layers it will take longer to set. The jello layers can be mixed up before they are needed to save time, but don't do them all at once at the beginning or they may start gelling before you have a chance to pour them into the pan.
- 9Once all the layers are set, cut the jello into 2" squares or, for fun shapes, use small cookie or canape cutters.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7 Layer Jello
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 27
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 80.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g