- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (2 ounce) cansliced black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and seasoning mix.
- Spread on bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Layer guacamole, salsa, lettuce, cheese, onions and olives over cream cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate any remaining dip.
- Serve with tortilla chips.