Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
The idea of a mexican 7-layer dip piled on top of a toasted bagel.
- 2 whole wheat bagels
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- toast the bagels.
- heat refried beans according to directions on can.
- slather a layer of beans on each half of toasted bagel.
- sprinkle some cheese on the beans.
- put a few sliced black olives on the cheese.
- lay a slice of tomatoe on cheese and black olives.
- top tomato with green onions and lettuce.
- finish with a dallop of sour cream.
- I think changing the order in which the ingredients are layered could be fun, as would substituting a sliced cheese, or flavored bagels. This tastes good using some or all of the ingredients!