Tiffany Foltyniewicz's Note:
The idea of a mexican 7-layer dip piled on top of a toasted bagel.
My Private Note
bagel h ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1toast the bagels.
- 2heat refried beans according to directions on can.
- 3slather a layer of beans on each half of toasted bagel.
- 4sprinkle some cheese on the beans.
- 5put a few sliced black olives on the cheese.
- 6lay a slice of tomatoe on cheese and black olives.
- 7top tomato with green onions and lettuce.
- 8finish with a dallop of sour cream.
- 9I think changing the order in which the ingredients are layered could be fun, as would substituting a sliced cheese, or flavored bagels. This tastes good using some or all of the ingredients!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7 Layer Dip Bagels
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.6
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 770.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat bagels