Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great Mexican dip for chips. It's similar to a taco dip.
Make and share this 7-Layer Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 ounce) can bean dip
- 3 avocados, sliced, minced and sprinkled with lemon juice & garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 (3 7/8 ounce) cans black olives, sliced
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheddar cheese, and jalapeno dip
- Spread bean dip over bottom of pan.
- In a bowl, mix together sour cream, mayo and dry taco mix. Spread over the top of the bean dip.
- Add to the top in layers: avocados, tomatoes, green onions and black olives.
- Put the cheddar and jalapeno dip into a large Ziploc bag. Cut one of the corners of the bag (large enough for the jalapeño pieces to pass through. Squeeze the sauce out evenly across the top of layered dip.
- Can be made hot or cold.