Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love this recipe! It is so simple to make. I have not met anyone that hasn't absolutely loved it. I usually have to make up two dishes of this if I'm entertaining.
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian refried beans
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups guacamole, premade mix, I prefer Dean's Guacamole
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- Layer: refried beans, sour cream, guacamole, 1/2 of taco seasoning, 1/2 cheese, black olives, tomatoes, green onions, 1/2 cheese, and 1/2 taco seasoning.
- Refrigerator for 1 hours and serve with tortilla chips.