Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe from www.cdkitchen.com. It is a perfect layered dip that takes just minutes to prepare and does not need cooking. Quick, easy, and very tasty.
- 1 3⁄4 cups refried beans
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole, refrigerated
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup green chili, diced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced
- tortilla chips
- Combine Beans and seasoning mix in small bowl.
- Spread bean mixture in 8-inch-square baking dish.
- Top With sour cream, guacamole, cheese, salsa, challis and green onions.
- Serve with chips.