Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and wonderful treat. Goes together fast and is great during the holidays.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in a jelly roll pan.
- Spread in pan (in layers) in order given.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk on top with a spoon.
- Bake at 350°F for 28-30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely then cut into squares.