This 7 layer bean dip is great for Super Bowl parties, work parties, other gatherings! Pretty easy to make...you can use store bought guacamole if you can't find ripe avocados.
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled, cored, mashed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- taco seasoning mix
- 2 (8 ounce) cans bean dip
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) can black olives (sliced or chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix avocados, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and taco seasoning mix.
- Layer ingredients as follows.
- Bottom layer: Bean Dip.
- Second layer: Avocado mixture.
- Third layer: Sour cream mixture.
- Fourth layer: Tomatoes.
- Fifth layer: Onions.
- Sixth layer: Olives.
- Seventh layer: Cheese (I like to use Colby Jack cheese).
- Top with extra sour cream/olives/salsa, etc. if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- **This seems to be a little bit better if you can chill it for a few hours or over night to let the flavors intensify**.