Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When I moved out on my own, my mother gave me a small book with some of her favorite recipes handwritten in the front. This was one of the recipes she included that my family has now come to love.
- In 13x9-inch baking dish spread even layer of refried beans.
- Spread salsa over beans.
- Carefully spread sour cream over salsa.
- In mixing bowl combine avocado, lime juice, cumin, and garlic powder. Combine until smooth.
- Spread avocado mixture over sour cream.
- Top avocado with an even layer of grated cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onion.
- Finally top with sliced black olives.
- Serve with your Fritos scoops or your favorite tortilla chips.