Julie Tremmel's Note:
When I moved out on my own, my mother gave me a small book with some of her favorite recipes handwritten in the front. This was one of the recipes she included that my family has now come to love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 13x9-inch baking dish spread even layer of refried beans.
- 2Spread salsa over beans.
- 3Carefully spread sour cream over salsa.
- 4In mixing bowl combine avocado, lime juice, cumin, and garlic powder. Combine until smooth.
- 5Spread avocado mixture over sour cream.
- 6Top avocado with an even layer of grated cheddar cheese.
- 7Sprinkle with sliced green onion.
- 8Finally top with sliced black olives.
- 9Serve with your Fritos scoops or your favorite tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7 Layer Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.9
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 89.4 mg
- Sodium 1014.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 25.1 g