Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
After reading so many recipes on here for 7 Layer Bars, I decided to post my tried and true recipe for these delicious things. They are chewy and crisp and yummy and gooey. You will not be disappointed with these. They are my Christmas baking tradition because they are so darn easy to make. No mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt butter; pour into the bottom of a 9 by 12 baking pan.
- Pour graham cracker crumbs over butter; pat down.
- Add the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, pecans, and coconut in the order listed, sprinkling in an even layer.
- For the final layer, pour the can of sweetened condensed milk over the entire top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes until top is nice and and golden.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
- ** Tip:" I go to my local Dollar Tree store and buy the Aluminum sheet pans they have there. They are not quite 9X12 but something like 11 ½ x 2inches deep. They work wonderfully.