Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is simple and amazingly GOOD! when you take these bars out of the oven they will be gooey at first, but let them cool and they will harden right away! They also taste better the next day. You can put them in a Tupperware and leave them out. You can use 2 different kinds of chocolate chips. I used chocolate and butterscotch one time, and another time I used chocolate and white chocolate chips.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Melt butter, pour it in 9x12 pan.
- Pat graham crumbs on top.
- Sprinkle coconut.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Drizzle the milk all over the layers.
- Then add nuts over it all.
- Follow the simple steps as desired.
- Cook these in the oven for 30 minutes or until light brown.
Not a complete recipe...please put rest of instructions...I love these cookies and want to make them. Need oven temp and baking time!!!!