Recipe by catercow
Another of our Christmas traditions. Very customizable--you can add nuts, m&ms, dried fruits, raisins, mini marshmallows, etc. GO NUTS!
Top Review by Margie99
I absolutely loved them, they were great. They are just like the ones I made with my grandma when I was a kid. The 7th layer is the optional nuts/ extras. It worked perfectly and I followed the directions exactly except I only used 1 cup each of butterscotch and chocolate chips. This recipe is a keeper.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a 13x9 baking pan melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter.
- Pour condensed milk over crumbs.
- Top with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and coconut; press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool. Cut into bars.